Exceptional performance powered by Ecopower Air Technology.
Combining the latest Ecopower controls with industry-leading air separation technology, HX commercial air curtains are one the most advanced solutions available. Very powerful and highly efficient, HX units deliver exceptional performance and outstanding energy savings.
- Industry-leading Ecopower controls.
- Air plenum - delivers even air flow from the discharge nozzle
- Converging nozzles - create a Venturi effect, fortifying the air barrier
- Active cellular grille - shapes air as it passes through the grille
- IP21 rated, ErP compliant and BMS ready
- Water heated units supplied with a motorised three-port valve
- 2 or 4 row coil options - water temperatures 45 - 90°C
- Vertical recessed variant available for water temperatures 80 - 90°C
- One control unit operates up to eight HX units
Options (on request)
- Outdoor weather compensation air sensor
- Vertical recessed variant for water temperatures 80 - 90°C
- Model Range
Water heated (LPHW)
- Width: 1m (36”), 1.5m (60”), 2m (72” )
- Mounting Height
- Up to 3.5 metres (11’ 6”)
- Standard RAL 9010 (White)
- 2 Years
- Ecopower energy saving controls (Water and electric units)
Weather compensation with optional outdoor air sensor